12/15/2006

Catching the Moon

This is Miles with his hand in the dog food bowl. He heads over that way each morning before I have a chance to pick it up and move it into the canine garage-lounge. This morning he was so into it that I just let him play in the bowl until he tired of it. His sleeper was covered in kibble dust in the end. I tried uploading the picture with his hand moving toward his mouth, but it won't load up. You can bet he did [that] a few times, at least....

He's been cranky all day, leaving me feeling like I want to throw myself off the Lake of the Woods bridge a few times. Won't eat, won't nap. Just cries and reaches for me all day long.

He is out for a walk with Daddy now and I miss him like crazy.

Went shopping at the local nursery today and found some yummy gifts to round out my holiday givins. Had to stuff my pockets full of cheerios to keep you-know-who decent inside the nursery building. On the drive home, we listened to one of his favorite cds and he bounced along happily. Short lived, but I was glad to have a few happy minutes in the car. It has a great version of Dylan's New Morning on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just DIG you. you know that right?
I dig the way you are and the way you share and the way you choose to love.

Blessed be.

12/16/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

i thought i was the only one who had days like that.

thank you pixie,
w
xo

12/17/2006 03:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home