I am up drinking chamomile tea late at night and waiting for the antihistimine to kick in...I made the yummiest mushroom potpies tonite, but alas, I am having an allergic reaction to one of the exotic varieties my darling husband brought home. Between Enoki and Italian Brown there lies a culprit. I went to sleep very quickly about an hour after dinner and awoke scratching at hives all over my underarms and trunk. The recipe called for "field mushrooms", so as B was perusing the aisles at the market on Friday after work, he followed instructions to pick up two-and-a-quarter lbs of shrooms. I was excited to try the new flavors, but the Italian Browns seemed a bit stinky and musty, so I only chopped a couple of them and saved the rest for drying. I don't think I have a penicillin allergy, but truth be told I don't even know if I've ever had a shot of P! Eeeeee. Anyone up?