9/15/2006

Celebrate

Nevermind the barley and pea soup in the low right corner...Mommy and Babe read Dad's sweet card. I am thirty-five on Saturday and we are outta here for a long weekend of lounging in a mineral hot spring on the porch of a hut near the ocean. I can't imagine anything better! A little yoga in a yurt, a bit of live jazz with dinner, a hike to the crest above the cottage; come Monday, I'll be a brand new gal. Maybe I'll feel like I'm twenty-five... Ha! Have a great weekend, daughters of Zeus...

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh! When I think back to those many years ago when we met... I feel .... GREAT! Indulge and enjoy!! What splendedly planned weekend! Happy Happy Birthday to you my friend.

9/15/2006 12:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember vividly the first flutter of you in my womb. I can close my eyes and see that tiny red face in the delivery room. Oh, the awe and wonder and a heart near bursting with quiet joy!
My heart is still full of the miracle of you.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Woman.

9/15/2006 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

happy birthday sweet Virgo sister!

soon we will meet, play, giggle, hug and squeeze toe to toe.

love you!

thank you for always being beautiful you. xoxoxoxo

9/15/2006 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Courageous Kat said...

Happiest of birthday wishes to you!

9/15/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

I am so grateful that you were born.

Blessings dearheart on your 35th birthday...

Have a deeevine time celebrating your birthing into this wonderous would...

Love and light
Leonie

9/15/2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you are in for a wonderful weekend!!

9/16/2006 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to hear about the springs:)

9/18/2006 01:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home