8/14/2006

Bare It

Sitting in an incredible nature made sacred space dubbed "The Wigwam" today with my mountain women, we spoke of those who can't be reached: who build impenetrable walls of protection around to guard from the new hurts and cover the old wounds. My wise friend Stevie said that it comes down to baring our souls. I felt that it forms a wonderful question, but perhaps only if you can answer yes. Thank you today for he or she who holds our hearts patiently in their hands while we perform this most human of vulnerabilities. Can you bare your soul?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. And for this I am so grateful.

8/14/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was an unreachable, a wall-builder-- but love, patience, forgiveness, and trust-- both received and given, dismantled the fortress. That culprit fear seeped out, allowing me to feel safe. Yes, I can bare my soul today and I too, am grateful for that freedom.

8/14/2006 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

you bet i can, but what i can't bare is not being able to kiss those cheeks on miles. oooooh....he's divine!

8/15/2006 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home