9/18/2006

Blessed

My weekend was especially fun-crammed full of this beautiful creature and the man I adore. My existence is blessed in so many ways. Here are some of them: *I am surrounded by amazing souls, I'm convinced I have landed the best friends and family possible in the world, and there are so many! I know how lucky I am. *I know what I LOVE to do and why I do it *and I have finally found a name for it. Wishcraft and Pathfinder have made their way to the garage sale bins after a decade and two return trips to college... *huge sigh of relief* !! *I am engulfed in inspiration wherever I turn: aforementioned peeps, nature, yummy foods, sweet pets, divine synchronicity, spirit seekers and critical thinkers, creative tools, color....I never have to look far for my fire to be ignited. *Each year brings amazing triumphs over obstacles, hope for true balance, weeding out of unneeded things, and strangely, simplification of almost every aspect of life. *I can still fit into my high school cheerleading uniform. :) HA HA! *I am finding it easier to laugh at myself. Thank heavens for this one. How are you blessed this fine fall day?

8 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I'm blessed with creativity, serendipity, with a wonderful witty husband and beautiful wise son...who helps me to see my own strengths and weaknesses daily.

I'm blessed with a mama tribe whose support and love I'm grateful for.

9/18/2006 04:02:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

ps - posted some pics of "me" that you requested

xoxo
dream BIG!

9/18/2006 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be still my heart--a beautiful baby in a happy little tire swing.

what an awe-inspiring blog that was m'dear. may i always remain teachable so that i am receptive to lessons such as those.

i am blessed with inner peace and harmony. the world and i are finally seeing heart to heart. i am blessed with the planet's most interesting and lovable children, a husband who is a rock and a marshmallow at the same time, a son-in-law who is the bee's knees, and the boy-child in the tire swing.
i am blessed with an abundance of friends, food, critters, books, music, and a Costco card, so that i never have to run out of toilet paper again.
Namaste

9/18/2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Swirly said...

I am blessed by your friendship, birthday girl. :)

9/18/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

oh my...i was a highschool cheerleader as well. ha!

i loved your beautiful birthday card and tea, my friend...my virgo sister. thank you. your thoughtfulness surrounds me in a warm, enveloping hug.

i am so happy to hear your birthday was full of love and so many realizations.

this picture of your little one is adorable...

love to you...

boho xoxoxo

9/19/2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

so blessed to read this... to read your words honey.

love,
leonie
xoxo

9/20/2006 04:29:00 AM  
Blogger a said...

I'm so blessed to know you, and to think of you all day Saturday while J & I cranked our bikes 37 miles upriver to camp by Folsom Lake. I hope your birthday was absolutely luscious and full of all the joy you deserve!
Love love love,
Maggie

9/20/2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger nina beana said...

my little guy (and girl, too) love the swing at their puppa's house. isn't it amazing watching them grow and explore?

i love how you write "engulfed in inspiration." i've been feeling the same way lately- my mind is constantly buzzing, overwhelmed, but in a good way.

9/21/2006 07:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home