2/16/2006

any minute now

miles will awaken, the shiny, spoked wheel will begin turning again. but at this moment, frozen in a feeling or a few, of being loved and understood, of feeling valuable and wise and a wee bit high though still wearing my glasses and tuesday's hair and needing to apply natural deoderant that seldom works anyway. outside the temperature has dropped, but the sun is still shining, my baby's got a cough, and the most creative thing i have done all day is make a shop list in my head from the art supply catalog in my hand and reheat my coffee two or three times. i want to beam out possibilities of still*ness and lingering lovedust and an urgent suggestion to go to maya and read her incredible words, soak up as many as you can....

1 Comments:

Blogger Swirly said...

May your heart feel safe, warm and smothered in lovedust!!

2/16/2006 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home