1/31/2006

the l.o.w. down

perfectly squeezeable, 2005.

the campbells are relocating again. yep. the gypsy life had a timeline and now it is time to caravan our asses into a real living space once again. no, the house on the property is not built. no, i will not expand on that. suffice to say that our new home is in a little mountain cranny called, Lake of the Woods. is that the cutest sounding town or what??? it is not far from pine mountain, so our same woods are near. but the treacherous and oft icy road to the big mountain will not have to be traversed with above babe in tow.

we are beginning a new phase in the same adventure-project: are you my home? we essentially just hooked a u-turn and now we will see what this location will inspire us to.

i am going to throw a request out to the universe today: i intend to leave this safe and cozy blog behind and create a real website again by spring. except, i don't know how the heck to do it. if anyone has a suggestion for me about creating a sweet and simple site where i can have my journal and show my artwork, feel free to give a shout out.

"I release others to experience whatever is meaningful to them, and I am free to create that which is meaningful to me." --Louise Hay

be well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Swirly said...

ohmygoshyou'rekillingme! These photos just get CUTER AND CUTER. I'm sorry, but the world better get used to the fact that all cute molecules are currently being sucked into the aura of one Miles Campbell.

We must talk about your website, my dear. As always, we simply must talk.

I love you...so glad you are moving to a more comfortable haven.

1/31/2006 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger Alex S said...

I've been visiting your site since you started it and had read about it on Swirly's site. Since I've never left a comment and since you'll now be closing up for awhile I just wanted to say that 1) your baby is so very beautiful and makes the whole process seem a little less scary to me!, 2) good luck moving!, and 3) I'll miss your blog and wonderful snippets into your days pre and post baby! Very best wishes to you!

1/31/2006 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You will love the little Lake of the Woods area... :)

This does not mean that dinner is off... but I am glad that you are returning to a surroundings flourishing with natural balances....

1/31/2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Perfectly squeezable, indeed!

I will miss this blog which I've only recently discovered...especially when I need a little dose of Miles.

As for website info, I used earthlink as my host. They have a free web building program called Trellix that is as simple as building this blog.

Good wishes to you, Kindred Mama!

~Wendy

2/01/2006 03:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this photo just kills me! miles is a heartbreaker.

2/02/2006 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home