1/16/2006

home sweet

hey! who's that in my garden? today i am doing nothing. or to coin penelope's word, i shall soak in my experiences from the long weekend, a weekend spent with 8 incredible women, in one incredible house, made possible by two incredible men. in short, there was a gathering. with no expectations and no concrete purpose, we created a bond with some moments and some food and music. i'll have to write about details later, i'm still absorbing and making words of it. right now, all i can come up with is "wow". kind of wimpy. back home, i'm sharing my day with a quiche, some brie and a little man. more later. xo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Swirly said...

Love love love you. So much.

1/16/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am soaking it in, too. i am also missing your smiling eyes and your knowing words. xoxo

1/16/2006 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

It's only been a month...how can I miss you so much!?! I wish I was looking in your garden with you, eating brie and laughing until we cry. I love you!

1/17/2006 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home