2/02/2006

tagged

jen n swirly, solvang 2005.

Without further hesitation and as a tribute to three naughty taggers, I give you my silly list: Four jobs I’ve had:

Production Manager for Lip Service Clothing, home of the "drive-thru" vinyl club pant

Inseam measurer at tuxedo rental shop

Creator/operator of the Napcake Pajama company

Bidding estimator at a California native seed company

Four Movies I could watch over and over:

Chocolat

Sabrina

The Big Lebowski

I Heart Huckabees

Four Places I’ve Lived:

Los Feliz, CA (east hollywood)

Bakersfield, California

Tarzana, CA

Pine Mountain, CA

Four TV Shows I Love:

Alias

Six Feet Under

Arrested Development

The Chris Isaak Show

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:

Portland, Maine

Edinburgh, Scotland

Big Sur, California

Caddo, Oklahoma

Four of my Favorite Dishes:

Tofurky sausage and spinach lasagna by Stevie

Spinich artichoke dip and tortilla chips

Hot vegetable tamales at La Costa

Stuffed bell peppers made by this woman

Four sites I visit daily:

Secret Agent Josephine

Keri Smith

Swirly Girl

Papaya Maya

Four Places I’d rather be right now:

Sitting on Pfeiffer State Beach with my girls and collecting driftwood

Wandering Ferguson’s Fragrant Garden in St. Paul, OR sniffing the peanut butter bush

Sitting on my old deck in Pine Mountain looking at a sea of pine trees that smell of butterscotch

Gathered round the firepit in Pineridge making stuffed mushrooms in the dutch oven and listening to the B play gypsy guitar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh-la-whee! I will have to visit the fragrant garden this summer~ I'm going to Portland for Christina Cameli's wedding in July. Do you remember her? She was one of the early PCFs, with the alias "Wondertemp." I haven't seen her since she moved across the country... Anyhoo, thanks for an inspiring adventure to look forward to!

2/04/2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home