1/18/2006

tribute

my loves.

my baby is sleeping and i'm going to do it: tell you magic eight how you've impacted me. thank you.

andrea: i am a better inner cheerleader now. i'm more in tune with my own bullshit story. this carves years off of my own suffering. i feel like i've received free coaching, perhaps exploited you. GO, FIGHT, WIN!

nutmeg: i just can't stop calling you this. your smile, your cleverness, your openness to R, you know what you want. i am glowing from standing next to you. the world is so glad for your love.

feisty: brave is right. your salsa recipe told me there was something hot underneath that cool surface! you are unfurling your wings in the most beautiful way. and i am so grateful to be reminded of just how powerful saying, "fuck it!" can be.

kate: i love your honesty, your buddha nature, your love for A. you are a shiny irridescent seashell with a pearl for a heart. you get it.

keri: playful friend, you are my lioness. you have so much wisdom and vulnerability and femininity to share. i am blown away by your power and how it radiates from your creative-fire hair.

penelope: like a quiet hurricane, your presence is felt so profoundly. your journey is speaking its truth. i see you, sister.

jen: you dancing, smiling, foolish sage. your gifts cannot all be named here-you are so big, so vibrant, so beautiful in all of your feelings and frosted with courage unknown to me. your energy is cocooned within me to be called on when i need to strap on my balls and make a change.

swirly: thoughtful, caring, open, vulnerable, playful, energetic caterpillar. how i adore you. you inspire me to my highest heights whenever i am with you. wow.

today i am still enjoying us, revisiting our special moments and seeing us all in our power so clearly. it will carry me through the next many days.

changing housing has become my number one priority. i am on the task of finding us a home, a place to get comfortable in. gimme shelter.

shine on, magical beings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courageous Kat said...

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but you remind me so much of Bjork. You're a mysterious, magical, astonishingly unique fireball who sings her truth with a throaty yalp.

Whenever I listen to her CDs now I'll think of you.

1/18/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, thank you so much for that.

I still have so much emotion flowing through me. I had many special moments throughout the gathering, one of the most beautiful ones was us sitting alone while you breastfed Miles, (the ulimate in feminine energy). Sharing stories, and me sucking in some mama energy. This is such a powerful time for you, I think it is normal to feel pulled in different directions. But know that I am so drawn to the mama power (so intensely creative), something that I can experience through you (and I also want that experience for myself someday.)

I am in awe of you right now.

you summed it up so well in this post, each one of the women brought a different energy to the group, all unique and helpful, (very much like the animals in native mythology.)

how beautiful.

1/19/2006 08:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home