3/20/2006

mercury

very superstitious. retrograde. the past week has been full of strange blunders. i'm beginning to wonder what planets collided! check out my bad luck string: *Tuesday: I discovered my checking account had been hijacked by someone in Vegas posing as my husband! Am waiting for bank to reverse charges of $2300 made in two days. *Thursday: Opened the diswasher and watched as five pieces of my tile countertop broke off and shattered on the floor, grout and all. *Saturday: Being quiet while baby and husband sleep in, I reach quickly for the ringing phone and pull down cool blue mexican beer bottle I couldn't bear to throw out night before. It crashes to the floor and blue glass shards shoot under baby's crib and dresser in nearby nursery. *Monday: Again with the dishwasher issues. While running, the offspout located on my kitchen sink sprays about two gallons of water on the countertop just missing my digital camera and laptop. what is happening??!! i need to remember not to burn any candles until this passes.

6 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

mercury in retrograde indeed. yikes.
i feel like saying, stand still, stand very, very still. take a breath and exhale all of this.
hopefully this is the last of it!

3/20/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Your baby's expression says it all!
Perfectly captured!
Right don't burn candles and don't dare the stars!

3/21/2006 01:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there ... I believe this M.R. ends on the 25th.

3/21/2006 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

have you laughed and found humor in it all?

i always feel this is the best medicine when things are this wild and it seems like something you would do.

love to you, girlfriend.

3/21/2006 09:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...and I thought *I* was sensitive to Mercury in Retrograde (I'm a Gemini, so anything that happens to my ruling planet happens to me...)! Hang in there and I'm SO glad nothing happened to baby, or your laptop and camera.

Mercury might be out to get you, but the rest of the Universe is protecting you. :)

3/21/2006 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Man! I had a heck of a week last week too!...doctor's visits, vet visit, keys locked in the house, tears and a canceled flight home...it was tough! But things are looking up this week!

Julie J

3/22/2006 09:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home