4/04/2006

spt:water mama

okay, so this isn't exactly a "self" portrait, nor super creative. but its all i've got for the moment. i'm so grateful for all you've said in the last post. it wasn't meant to be a "tell me how you love me" post, but it feels like that! i like to reassess my web identity once in a while-get a range of views of how my words are perceived. many of you said that you come here for inspiration-one of those concepts i still wrestle with from time to time. i think i get it now. my mind goes into a bubble sometimes and i grow foggy. your words help me squeegee the glass. thank you! water water water. i think we've received over four inches of rain in the past 24 hours. what a gift from the sky. though i am anxious to get outside and tromp around in the sagebrush with a babe strapped to my body, i am so so happy that the mighty pines are getting a much-needed drink. winter has been a bit wimpy thus far and the dreaded bark beetle strikes when moisture is low, killing many of our sacred friends. elementally speaking, water is feminine energy, emotions flowing, creations beginning. i see earthworms on the driveway-i yearn for them to stay on the earth! hurry back before the sun comes out and bakes you to a noodley crunch! earthworms teach us of casting off in order to create fertile soil. if we work over the old thouroughly, we are free to move on to the new. today i am holding in my body. the stress of a couple of unresolved issues linger in my trapezius. i know that when i make the phone calls, file the paperworks, finish going through the channels of operations, i will be free to create new energy. until i do, i think i'll just help the earthworms get back to the soil....

5 Comments:

Blogger nina beana said...

i wish i were brave enough to take a nice long soak in my tub...but it's just too funky for that. you may have inspired me to go do a supercleaning...so i can have a bath, too!

4/05/2006 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you are reading Man and his Symbols in the tub! I really love learning more about Jung--his work is so rich for me.

And I know what you mean about the rain. But the sun is shining here today and the Madam and I are free to play outside once more. She smiled when she woke from her nap and finally saw the sunshine.

4/05/2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

you
are
fracken
sexy...

love to you, girlfriend. ;-)

4/05/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

i dearly love the medicine expression of silkworms.

ahh, sweet mama earth, how you teach us.

deep blessings,
leonie

4/05/2006 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I wish you were in Portland. We would sit in my yard and marvel and the flowering trees...we would dress Pancakes up in his new jean jacket and crack up...we would take turns making phone calls and resolving each others issues. We would tell stories and eat brie and drink cider and laugh and cry and love! I miss you!

4/06/2006 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home