3/28/2006

spt: marie

marie, 2005. this is a side of me that most do not see. i have this wig, okay. and every once in a while, i have an unforeseen need to use it. this day last year was a friend's 50th birthday in which we all dressed as old ladies and held a surprise party for her. yay, pam! dig that coral lipstick, baby. i call my alter marie lattrell and she is a bit of a yenta. she was conceived for my aunt's 50th birthday a few years ago and marie roasted auntie over the fire springer-style. yay, sandee! so there you have it. crazy me. and you thought i was all about business...

5 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

this put a HUGE smile on my face.

you funny you!

classic.

3/28/2006 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is great! OMG this is so great! still working on my 1st spt check me later tonight! ")

3/28/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

bahahah, pixie you CHAMPION...

i have many characters that surface every now and then.

smoooches to yenta marie.
does she wear matching cardigans, white capris and colourful grosby slides?

:D

3/28/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Marie Lattrell looks a bit like Ruth Cooper. Ask juju.

3/28/2006 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Marie visited Alaska last year on a cruise ship. I'm positive I saw her around here :).

3/28/2006 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home