4/02/2006

Funday II

this was a cool funday find: cherry flavored flashing light rose ring. so rave. a gums. this is my fabulous friend, diane. she is opening her very own health food store, called The Tree, THIS WEEK. WOO HOO! watching her dream come true is such a gift. diane is one of those people who is right there at your elbow with her sleeves rolled up and cheering you on when you are making one of your dreams come true. she is fearless, daring and beautiful. she will be slinging organic yams and biodegradeable diapers on tuesday. i'm so proud to be diane's friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger nina beana said...

my daughter would be all over that ring!

4/03/2006 06:18:00 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I guess I did have a bit of a fun day after all. I got a yummy coffee treat at work. I took a really nice walk during my lunch workout. I then got to play Juliet (a role I've always wanted to play) in an incredible! ornate! beautiful! old theatre...with a full orchestra! and to a sold out house of over 1500 people! Then I shared a cosmo with some girlfriends.

Julie J

4/03/2006 04:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home