2/24/2006

in the sacred quiet

miles loves to drape his silky bunny across his head and then peek out. we are closing on our mountain house in the next few days. this morning i got the familiar feeling of dreading change come over. believe me, i do not want to stay where we are now. but it is interesting to observe what shifts in my comfort zone when i set out to change something big. the step beyond complaining. i relax, the complaining/frustration slows. then comes the jump into the change. cold feet! i have difficulty not knowing what the future holds (now where did i put my crystal ball..?) and then the change comes true and i adjust my feelings gradually. a positive move is exciting, possibilities stir... life is smaller here, but so much more full. i have heard the messages brought to me by this experience and they will help me in my quest for meaning. i love locking the puzzle pieces together and moving on to the next phase of things. today: colors are brighter the air is sweeter. lingering is not on the books. except for in this moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

What a beautiful photo!
What a beautiful boy!

xoxo

2/25/2006 03:18:00 AM  
Blogger Tinker said...

Thank you for the reminder. To be in the moment. I need to step away from the computer now...

2/25/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

he looks so much like YOU here...

cuteness.

2/26/2006 09:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you hear that? it's the sound of my heart melting. that photo!

2/27/2006 05:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home