2/28/2006

spt

i like to fisheye (as best i can with this compact camera) my forehead when i sp. maybe i think my brain looks bigger. my hair is nesty and i likely have not showered in a couple of days. miles is teething and slobbering all over my shoulder, so sometimes i wear one of his bibs around my pencilneck and throw it over my shoulder like a cape. on this day, i felt like a dorky superhero and took to flinging the bib over my back and sticking my arms straight out in front of me like superman and zooming about. i have a freckle on my nose that i got when i sunburned really badly at lake havasu. my nose crusted over when the blister went down and when it eventually peeled off, this nice big melanomic freckle was left as a reminder of how drinking cocktails and sunbathing in the desert don't mix.

5 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

look at that gorgeous skin!!

you made me giggle about the superhero cape (aka bib).

i have a melonomic freckle on my cheek too from cocktails and sunbathing.

now we're melonomy~sistah's.

2/28/2006 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lord have mercy...
fun day? well... ok.
don't your lists reach to the moon sister? Mine do. Fund day. HA-typo that is more like it.
when are you up here? off to finish day 1 of last 2 days of massage. funday. xo

2/28/2006 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, beautiful pixie. I'm all with you on the pencilneck too, although I haven't tried a bib for a cape yet...what a way to liven the day.

2/28/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

pixie~liscious,

i received your comment on my blog this morning, and wanted to connect with you to thank you.

serendiptious connections indeed ~ i have visited your blog just yesterday, and delighted in the small snippets of your world.

and here you are, delighting in mine :)

would love to connect with you sometime ~ leonie@gmail.com

deep blessings,
leonie

2/28/2006 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

You are a superhero!

3/01/2006 06:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home