7/21/2005

beginning again

Good morning. Welcome to my first day back on the circuit after a three year hiatus. I shall not make any promises or agreements that your satisfaction will be guaranteed here. I can tell you that you are welcome to participate in my journey any time you like. A word about the pink coyote: She is magic and folly, and she is accidental wisdom. Her gift is often not what it seems.

A word about the hound above: Her name is Blue and she is but one of three inspiring canines that I share a bed with. It's a king sized bed already.

Today in my very small world, on a rather large mountain, there is a beautiful bluegrey cloud cover. It holds the promise of rain and relief from this dratted summer heatwave. More about my environment and me later. For now, welcome to my humble den.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

hello, pink coyote.

it is so good to begin this journey with you. i might miander in this den for a while. i think you have lessons to teach.

love,
leonie

4/24/2006 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home